Job Description for Crew Manager
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join our team as a Crew Manager for our Junk Removal Company. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this critical role is responsible for managing our crew of junk removal specialists, ensuring consistently great customer service and efficient operations.
In this position, you will be responsible for supervising a diverse crew of workers to ensure the completion of jobs in a timely manner. You will play a key role in developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers while overseeing the scheduling and execution of individual jobs. The Crew Manager ensures that all team members are properly trained, equipped, and supervised efficiently; they must have strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
The successful candidate will have excellent organizational skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to problem-solve quickly in order to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during job performance. They should also possess a valid driver’s license as well as familiarity with tools used in junk removal (e.g., dollies, hand trucks). A thorough knowledge of safety procedures is essential as we take safety very seriously at our company.
– Supervise staff while onsite; ensure that job specifications are being met by each crew member
– Maintain accurate records of job progress & time tracking
– Provide customer service & problem-solving related to jobs assigned by Operations Manager & other management staff
– Monitor employee attendance & enforce company policies
– Interact with customers regarding their needs prior to & during job start-up
– Ensure that safety standards & regulations are followed by all personnel at all times
– Train new employees on the proper use of equipment & safety protocol
– Minimum 3 years experience in either construction or waste management/removal industry
– Previous supervisory experience preferred
– Valid Driver’s License required
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
– Detail oriented with strong organizational abilities – Ability to work in challenging & fast-paced environment – Knowledgeable about applicable OSHA standards – Proficient with computers/technology
If your are interested in applying please fill out the form below.
Who we are
Who we are
Our mission is to provide convenient and affordable services that make life easier for our clients. We are reliable, fast, and efficient, and we work hard to exceed our clients’ expectations. We value customer satisfaction above all else, and we are dedicated to providing the best possible service.