Clean Out Service
Professional White Glove Service Every Time
Clean Out Service
Are you overwhelmed with clutter and don’t know where to start?
Give us a call!
We love decluttering, cleanouts, and helping people get their lives back on track. It’s what we’re experts at. We can take care of your entire house, basement, garage, attic, or any other space that’s become too cluttered for you. You’ll be amazed at how much better you’ll feel when it’s all cleaned out and organized.
Imagine walking into a clean, decluttered home – without any of the stress! Let us take care of everything for you so you can relax and enjoy your newly-cleaned space. Plus, our rates are very affordable – so it won’t break the bank to get some help from the pros.
Contact us today for a free consultation!
How Our Clean Out Services Work
Schedule an appointment online or by calling (203)448-7342
We then provide a free, no-obligation estimate for your project based on what you tell us needs to be cleaned out.
If you are OK with that estimate we will confirm your appointment.
Our truck team will contact you the morning of your service to confirm when the team will arrive.
We'll take a look at the items you want removed to make sure they are in line with the initial estimate. Final price is determined once on the truck and total weight is determined.
We'll collect payment once we’re done and you are satisfied with our service.
Request a Service
Our Trucks Are Bigger So We Can Fit More
We have some of the biggest trucks in the business so we can fit more than our competition. We also pride ourselves on not charging more for these bigger trucks.
Bigger Trucks/Bigger Value
Protect Your Home With Our White Glove Service
(Additional Service Fee Applies For White Glove Service)
Cover Your Home
Protecting your home is a major priority. We cover all of the walkways we will use with paper. We will also cover railings and door jams to prevent damage in case we bump into them.
We have many workers available to ensure that heavier objects are lifted correctly without causing damage.
Heavey Duty Equipment
We utilize dollies, straps, and furniture blankets to ensure that the items being removed are safely transported and do not damage any surface.
We inspect all large items for sharp edges, loose doors, broken windows, etc before attempting to remove them from the home. Then we make a plan to take care of any issues before moving the item.
Items We Take
BBQ & Grills
Carpeting & Rugs
Mattresses & Box Springs
Playsets & Trampolines
How We Prepare For Our Clean-Out Service
- Take on one section at a time. Start by breaking the task down into smaller, more manageable pieces. That way, you won’t feel so overwhelmed. Make a list of everything you need to do and take it one step at a time.
- Organize items into piles; Sort your belongings into three categories: stuff to donate, stuff to keep, and junk. Get rid of the clutter by donating unused items, keeping only what you need, and throwing out the rest. organization will help reduce stress and make your living space more enjoyable.
- Reorganize things to keep. Organize the things you are keeping by consolidating them by type. Label your storage containers so that you can easily find what you need. This will help you save time and space in your home.
- Add Shelving – Shelving units are perfect for most spaces. They’ll help you keep your space organized and tidy. Plus, adjustable shelving units give you the flexibility to change up your storage as your needs evolve.
- Call EZ Services to clear out your donations and junk. We’ll provide a free estimate for your cleanout before beginning any work so you can be assured of a stress and surprise free experience!
- Don’t want to do that by yourself? We’ll do it for you. We can help you through the entire process. We’ll be right by your side helping you sort through the entire process. Give us a call today to start on
How long will it take for the cleanout service to finish ?
This is a difficult question to answer because it depends on the amount of junk and the type of removal service you use, standard vs White Glove.
Generally, however, you can expect the process to take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours to a few days. It is best to give us a call to discuss your project and we can give you a better time estimate.
How will you dispose of my stuff?
We will recycle or dispose of your stuff according to local laws and HRRA guidelines at the nearest transfer station. Additionally, we sort all trash at the dump to make sure it gets to the right places. For an additional fee, we are able to take items to the donation center of your choice.
Will the clean out service move furniture for me?
Moving furniture is often the most daunting part of a clean-out project. Heavy and awkward, furniture can be difficult to maneuver, especially if you’re trying to do it on your own. Fortunately, our clean-out service is more than happy to move furniture for you with our White Glove service upgrade.
We’ll work quickly and efficiently to clear out the space, and we’ll make sure that all of your furniture is moved safely and securely. So whether you’re cleaning out a garage or an attic, you can rest assured that we’ll take care of everything for you.
What types of item won't we remove during a cleanout?
Our company cannot remove hazardous materials. Here is a sample of the items that we cannot remove, please ask if there are any items that you are concerned about:
-Any kind of gas canister
Contact us to get started on your next project today.
Get in touch with one of our friendly customer support team members to discuss your project today. Click below or fill out the form.
We're looking forward to working with you.